Saturday, May 25, 2013

These instructions will be for building PAC-man ROM (4.2.2) for the Samsung Galaxy Exhibit 4G (T679) and the Samsung Galaxy Wonder (I8150). This is not guaranteed to work, but if done correctly it will.


Step One: Downloading the Source
  1. I have set up a REPO on my github with all the changes needed to get a fully functional build. Therefore just follow these steps and theses steps only and you will have a build.
mkdir ~/pac

cd ~/pac

repo init -u git://github.com/theapant/android-pac.git -b cm-10.1

repo sync




Step Two: Building the Source

./build-pac.sh ancora_tmo       **for T679

./build-pac.sh ancora       **for I8150



Step Three: Testing
  1. Flash the ROM and if everything works, congrats. If you have trouble compiling let me know in the comment section and I will try to help you.

No comments:

Post a Comment